In compliance with data protection legislation, users are informed that the ownership of this domain is:
• OWNER: Escola de ball dels pirineus (hereinafter EBP)
• ADDRESS: Urbanització Ermengol Serra, 18, bloc B, 1r. 2a
• PHONE: +376 378 009
• EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
• NRT: L-708241-L
The processing of personal data, as well as any other information requested by the user or for the management and processing of queries, the blog, or those processed within the Website, will be carried out in compliance with the provisions of the current Data Protection legislation (EU Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection) and development regulations, as well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
In accordance with current legislation on Personal Data Protection, personal data is understood to mean “any information relating to identified or identifiable natural persons.”
EBP complies with the requirements established in current legislation on Personal Data Protection and development regulations.
The only personal data that EBP will have access to will be those voluntarily provided by the User.
In this regard, it should be noted that, to access some of the services offered through the Website and social networks, personal data will be requested, and the completion of forms whose fields are mandatory, such that the omission of any of them may result in the impossibility of responding to your request or of accessing or using the aforementioned services and contents, unless the form itself contains voluntary completion data.
• Providing the requested services and information,
• Conducting surveys and processing complaints and grievances in accordance with existing quality regulations.
• Informing about the company, industry news, and communicating any information that may be of interest to you regarding products and prices through any technical means available (Internet, telephone, fax, social networks, email, mobile, WhatsApp, etc., and any others).
• Carrying out monitoring and follow-up of the services or treatments performed.
• Management of images for the purpose of promoting and advertising the treatments, services, or products offered by the center.
• Management of data for minors in order to provide the requested service.
• Manage data for the purpose of processing and providing training, courses, and events organized by the center.
• Conduct personnel selection management in the event of a resume submission.
• Additionally, in compliance with data protection legislation and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), we inform you that your data may be used to send commercial and courtesy communications related to our entity via telephone, postal mail, fax, email, or equivalent electronic communication means.
Consent for the processing of your data for the purposes described in the previous section will be deemed given by selecting the corresponding checkboxes provided for this purpose on our website.
Likewise, when the User provides their personal data using the contact email that may appear on the Website, they are expressly authorizing EBP to process their Personal Data in order to attend to their service requests.
The User’s acceptance of the processing of their data by EBP, as well as receiving commercial communications electronically in the established manner, and being able to process their image, will always be revocable without retroactive effect, in accordance with current legislation.
The website user and recipient of the provided services will be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, with EBP acting in good faith as a mere service provider.
EBP will retain the personal data provided for as long as necessary during the business relationship or service provided and for commercial or marketing purposes until opposition, deletion, or limitation, if applicable.
Finally, you are informed that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation/deletion, opposition, limitation, and portability, in accordance with data protection regulations, by contacting Escola de ball dels Pirineus by postal mail at Urb. Ermengol Serra, 18, block B, 1st 2nd, email: email@example.com, or phone: +376 378 009, and that in the event of any interference in the exercise of your rights, you have the option to file a complaint with the competent authority, the Data Protection Agency.